About Warren Bullard, Esquire
I was born and raised in Ocala Florida. I graduated from Ocala High School as President of my senior class. I also graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. I passed the State Board of Accounting test and received my license as a Certified Public Accountant. I worked at a Public Accounting Firm in Ocala for several years before attending the University of Toledo Law School.
Upon graduation I returned to my home town of Ocala and passed the Florida Bar exam. I have practiced law in Ocala since 1983 with an emphasis in the areas of estate planning, trusts, wills, elder law, business law, real estate and business entity selection.I have always emphasized personally taking care of my clients needs. I have also believed it was important to be involved with the Marion County community and believe it is my civic duty to give back to my community and in an effort to do this I have served on the boards of the following organizations:
- President of the Board of Directors of Hospice of Marion County, Florida
- Board of Directors of the CF Foundation of the College of Central Florida
- Treasurer of the Executive Board of the CF Foundation of the College of Central Florida
- President of the Estate Planning Council of Marion County
- President of the Board of Directors of Trinity Villas, which is a Hud subsidizer housing community for low income elderly residents
- Member of the University of Florida Advisor Network which is an association of legal and financial professionals that serves as a resource for alumni and friends of the University who are seeking tax, estate planning and financial advice, including charitable planning services. In 2019 I received the Gary Gerson Award for Advisor Excellence.
- Member of Blessed Trinity Catholic Church and have served as President of its Long Range Advisory Board